||:: CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA
The principles and techniques of CHARTERED Management Accountancy are universal in its application recognised as Internal Management Auditors
1. Establishes local branch and centres wherever there is sufficient demand from members and students.
2. Co-operates with local professional bodies.
3. Encourages the recruitment of suitably qualified students of all nationalities and practical experience.
4. Holds it's examination regularly at approved centres.
5. Seek to achieve the same status and recognition both in Nigeria and overseas, ST. Clements's University, a world class private University who was awarded a Diploma of Recognition by UNESCO/UNICEF
The St. Clements's University Board granted Certificate of recognition to all full¬-qualified members of the Institute, for direct Admission into master degree programmes. Also, those successful members with professional Examination section 11 wishing to obtained the University's Bachelor of Science or bachelor of Arts Degree in the field of accounting, shall be granted exemption in all courses.
The candidate will take a course in management practice and submit one Extended' essay in contemporary issue in Accounting and Finance. After this, the candidate through St. Clement University will write a thesis of not more than 10,000 words on any Accounting topic.
A member wishing to study any of St. Clement's University Degree courses is free to enrol. All Associates and Fellows May Wish to upgrade to doctorate grade i.e. DBA- in Accountancy through St. Clement University Programme.